Saturday, September 13, 2008

I made it!

Bonjour!
So I survived the journey and made it to Chambery France. I arrived in Geneva on the 11th and then spent the night at Amandine's house (a student and helper for all the international students) near Annecy. Amandine and the other student who picked me up, Camille, showed me around the town of Annecy which was very adorable and nice. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures :(. After that we picked up some more international students and arrived in Chambery yesterday around 1:30pm.
I made it to my appartment but unfortunatley my roommates aren't here, so I've been hanging out with some international students, and my french friends, Amandine and Camille. I still have three weeks before my program starts so hopefully I'll do some traveling, and explore the town of Chambery.
A bientot!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh no! You forgot your camera? I'm glad you made it! How is your apartment?

Tyler said...

Exciting! Are you going to get a new camera or are the folks going to ship it to you?

Stephanie said...

No, I just forgot my camera in my suitcase and I didn't want to dig it out. Pictures will be up soon of Chambery as soon as it stops raining :D